The twins have turned 1 year old! In celebration of this momentus occasion, we planned an "It's in the Can" party which incorporated a focus on recycling and trash alongside Sesame Street pal, Oscar the Grouch. While the party took place the day after the boys official birthday, below are photos of the twins and their big sister getting their first taste of real sugar and mommy's favorite food--birthday cake! Happy Birthday to Princes Alec and Aramis!
Aramis goes in for the grab....
Alec steals his Oscar from daddy.....
oh my goodness, where did it go?? He's too fast!
Ugh! What happened here? Was it a slime explosion?
And of course, Princess Abigail shows off how much of a lady she has become--using her fork instead of her fingers and keeping her face and hands nice and neat. :) 
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to the twins! Wendy, I have thoroughly been enjoying reading your blog. Even though I haven't officially met your boys, I feel like I have watched them grow up this year by reading your blog! (Abby too!) It is one of the sites I check regularly! Miss you and think of you often!
Post a Comment