Saturday, May 5, 2012

Teacher Appreciation.....

I need CAFFEINE Basket - Starbucks Style
Let's just make it clear here and now....WE appreciate our Teachers, therapists and all the folks that support our kids during their educational journey outside of our home/family. 
If you don't believe me, check out what King Tony and Queen Wendy created, designed and delivered to the royal kidlets' staff today. WHEW!!!!
Candy Bouquet...
"Masshole" Basket... Lots of laughs with this one
These baskets were only outdone by some new 'crafting' skills tackled in the Kingdom and used to decorate many a holiday table.... :)  Let's just say, we don't want to give out our design secrets just yet since the project too SO long to master! UGH!!!


We're guessing its a good idea that one of our family's businesses is focused on gift baskets and gift giving, right? :)


The final 'appreciation' straw was this flavored Crystal Light straw attached to a water bottle. I would have loved one of these myself! Not surprisingly, several mothers around town decided to steal this idea for their very own uses! I can't help but smile--they are pretty freakin' cool!! :)


No comments: